Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Luyện thi ETS TOEIC các bạn nhé!
Directions: You will hear a question or statement and three responses spoken in English. They will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time. Select the best response to the question or statement and mark the letter (A), (B), (C) on your answer sheet.
- Who‘s the new accountant?
(A) Her name is Jee-Soo.
(B) We’re behind schedule.
(C) Yes, they’re from last month.
- Did you find musicians for the charity concert yet?
(A) Four or five tickets.
(B) She made a large donation.
(C) I’m not in charge of the music.
- What still needs to be done before the grand opening?
(A) Outside the store.
(B) Yes. It’s still on Friday.
(C) I have a checklist.
- Where is the picnic being held this year?
(A) I’ve made a list of supplies.
(B) Try this gear.
(C) In Madison Park.
- Do you want to walk in the park or at the indoor track?
(A) It’s a bit hot today.
(B) I’ll keep track of it.
(C) My favorite pair of shoes.
- The report says our sales for this quarter are low.
(A) She’s sitting in row fifteen.
(B) A marketing request.
(C) I’ll look at the results again.
- When are you going to submit the monthly report?
(A) It’ll be ready by the end of the day.
(B) That’s more money than expected.
(C) He’s a reporter for the local paper.
- Would you care to try a sample of our new fruit juice?
(A) That’s a good point.
(B) Is there pineapple in it?
(C) I never knew that.
- Could you revise this budget?
(A) A reservation, please.
(B) Ming, James, and Ana.
(C) I may have time tomorrow.
- This stapler is Fernando‘s, isn’t it?
(A) Would you mind doing that?
(B) In the newsletter.
(C) Yes—you can leave it on his desk.
- Should we ask the waiter to bring us some water?
(A) For about an hour.
(B) Sure, when he comes back.
(C) No. I haven’t.
- Why did you rearrange the tables in the boardroom?
(A) Eighteen chairs.
(B) I’ll have some coffee, thanks.
(C) Because I had to make more space.
- Excuse me! do you have this shirt in red?
(A) What size do you wear?
(B) She went to that store, too.
(C) A thirty-day return policy.
- What did you think of Ms. Delgado’s job application?
(A) She seems highly qualified.
(B) At the job fair in Singapore.
(C) Yes, I met him last week.
- How far along are you on the quarterly report?
(A) I’m almost finished with it.
(B) That’s a good idea.
(C) It’s not very far from here.
- Don’t we have enough supplies to finish painting the house?
(A) I prefer to live by the train station.
(E) Mary is checking the inventory now.
(C) It pays twenty dollars an hour.
- You already booked your flight, didn’t you?
(A) No. I’ll do it tonight.
(B) | read that.
(C) Just a suitcase.
- Where can I find the first-aid kit?
(A) Isn’t it in the cabinet?
(B) Usually every evening.
(C) It’s very fast.
- Don’t we have to review Joshua’s presentation?
(A) Yes, we were introduced.
(B) It‘s a fantastic view.
(C) He’s given that presentation before.
- Do you want Mike or Hyun-Jung to be at the product launch tomorrow?
(A) That lunch was delicious.
(B) Sure, it was quite exciting.
(C) Aren‘t you going?
- How do you change your password on the new system?
(A) Unfortunately, they didn’t pass.
(B) I haven’t used the new system yet.
(C) Let’s change the ink in the printer.
- Who was the keynote speaker at today’s conference?
(A) It’s held every March.
(B) About innovation.
(C) Here’s the conference schedule
- Didn’t we select an image for the newsletter already?
(A) We did, but I don’t like it.
(B) A few pages long.
(C) What type of computer?
- I don’t know how to download mobile phone applications.
(A) It isn’t difficult.
(B) A printed copy.
(C) The road is dosed.
- Are you going to the lawyer’s office for a meeting, or for something else?
(A) Yes, the door on your right.
(B) Just dropping off some forms.
(C) It’s a good few firm.
Xem chi tiết bài học tại: https://hochay.com/luyen-thi-toeic/sach-luyen-thi-ets-toeic-test-6-listening-hoc-hay-269.html
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #luyenthitoeic #etsTOEIC #ETSToeic2019